Monday, June 16, 2014

Mashaa Monday

It's Mashaa Monday, on a real Monday!

(Mashaa Mondays are where I mash all the little bits and pieces too small to warrant their own posts into one post.)



  • I'm still triangling. Got around 100(out of a thousand-ish. Eek!) completed half square triangles and prepped my strips for at least a couple hundred more. There's little dog-ears all over the floor in my sewing room and they look kind of pretty if I don't remember they're mess I'll have to clean up at some point. 
Instant Art! :P


  • When I posted the link to my blog somewhere, a friend pointed out it looks like " Strangest Itches" when in its URL form. Oh dear. I hope nobody visited here hoping I could help with their itches. :P

  • I covered Mr. Strange in the quilt I'm currently hand-quilting, as he was recuperating after having all of his wisdom teeth out and I wanted him to feel comforted. It's a great feeling seeing things you've made actually being useful.




Okay, that's it for this week's Mashaa Monday. Check back later in the week for a post about my favourite method for making half square triangles. It's a triangle madhouse around here!

-Strange.







2 comments:

  1. I hope Mr Strange is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      He's pretty much all healed up, his recovery went really smoothly. :)

      Delete

I love comments! Err, no I don't. They scare me because eek, people!
But I need to step out of my comfort zone, so comment away and hopefully I won't find them so scary after all. :D